- HTML is used to define the content of web pages .
- CSS is used to specify the layout of web pages.
There is no need for it to be compiled in the client side, so that it gives some speed advantages.
- Server Load - Due to these being used on the client-side , its demand in the website server decreases.
- Rich interfaces - Being drag, or drop components or slider, it gives your website a rich interface.
In Google Chrome
- In the menu of your web browser, click " Customize and control in Google Chrome " and select " Settings ".
- In the " Settings " section, click on " Show advanced settings… ".
- While under " Privacy ", click "Content settings." In.
- Then click “ OK ” button to close it.
- Then Close “ Settings ” tab .
- Click " Reload this page " button in your web browser so that the page will be refreshed.
In Mozilla Firefox
- In its address bar, type about: config and press Enter.
- Click " I'll be careful, I promise " if any warning message appears in front of you.
- Click on the " Reload current page " button with the web browser, from which you can refresh the page.
- Click Opera icon "Menu" and then "Settings".
- Click on the "Reload" button to refresh that page in the web browser.
In Apple Safari
- Click " Edit " in your web browser menu and select " Preferences ".
- On the " Preferences " window, select "Security" tab.
- Click " Reload the current page " button in the web browser so that you can refresh the page.