What is Trading Account ?
Trading Account is an account through which orders to buy and sell shares are sent on the stock exchange. When We share Market work to withdraw money during the trading is the trading and deposit via bank account. When we sell shares, the shares are transferred from our DEMAT account to the trading account at the time of selling . It is also necessary to have a trading account for investing in Mutual Funds.
What is the Trading Account?
How to open a Trading Account?
- Account opening form
- Photo ID Proof: PAN Card / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card .
- Address Proof: Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Ration Card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License.
- Bank account number
- Passport size photo
Benefits Of Trading Account
- This makes buying and selling of shares very easy.
- It also provides debit and credit card facility to buy shares.
- With the trading account going online, the brokerage charges have become much less than before.
- With a trading account, you can buy and sell shares from anywhere in the world.
- Deducting money on buying shares and depositing in the account on selling are done automatically.
Difference between DEMAT and Trading Account