How to open Zero Balance Account in HDFC Bank?
Today in this article we will know that from your mobile HDFC Zero Balance Account how you can open, what is needed to open HDFC Account.
You can open a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account or Salary Account, which will be an absolutely Zero Balance Account, which means that you will not need to maintain any amount in it monthly.
Before opening Zero Balance Account in HDFC bank you read our previous post. So that you can understand more about zero balance account.
|How to open Zero Balance Account in HDFC Bank?|
What are the features of HDFC Zero Balance Account?
- In this you will get Free PassBook.
- Checkbook will also be available for free.
- In this you will also be given a free email statement.
- You will be given all the facilities of Phone Banking, Internet Banking,
- A free Rupay ATM card will also be given for which no fee will be charged.
HDFC Bank Eligibility:-
HDFC Bank Fees & Charges:-
- The minimum average balance requirement 0 is
- The passbook will be given to you absolutely free, but if you want a duplicate then you ₹ 100 will have to pay.
- Apart from this, the details of other charges are given here.
- you read it right once
- After that, if you want a checkbook, then you ₹ 75 will have to give a checkbook.
- Talking about checkbook, you every year 25 will get page checkbook absolutely free of cost.
- By this, you will know everything.
HDFC Bank Documentation:-
How to open an online HDFC Bank saving account?
- Photos that you can click with your camera.
- Now you have to enter your Name, Email Id, DOB & Marital status .
- After this you Father Name, have to enter Mother Name, Nationality.
- In the last you have to enter Pan Card Number & Photo.
- Now you have to click on Proceed.