How to Record Laptop Screen Using Software?
Technology is getting more and more here - so, it's also not spared by the development of increasingly sophisticated computers with more complete and easy features to help our work.
One of them is by recording the screen which may be familiar to some people. Good for youtube content needs or other work.
For that, we will discuss how to record the screen on a laptop or PC that you can use, of course, it is not difficult to use. Here is the discussion.
|How to Record Laptop Screen Using Software?|
How to Record Laptop Screen Without 3rd Party Applications
1. Windows 10
Log In and Configuration
2. How to Record With Windows Default Software
- First you have to open the "Run" dialog box by pressing the Windows logo key together and "R" or opening it from the start menu and then selecting search in the column provided,
- After that on Run when the command to open the default software is type PSR and then press enter. But there is another way you can do that is to use the start menu and write the Recorder keyword then you will find it.
- If you have found it and it is open, press the "Start Record" button, the application will record the screen and whatever is visible on the screen will be guessed.
- After that in this software you can add additional comments or descriptions. As well as writing for easier explanation.
- The method is also quite easy because you just select "Add Comment" and from there there is an area that you can choose from. Then select the available text contact type OK to finish and save.
- Save the recording by selecting stop recorder. After that specify the folder that will be created to save.
How to Record Laptop Screen Using Software
3. Tiny Take
4. Ace Thinker
5. Icecream Screen Recorder
6. Movavi Screen Recorder
7. Cam Studio
8. Filmora Scrn
11. OBS Studio
12. Free Screen Video Recorder