How to Easily Use Whatsapp on a Laptop
How to Easily Use Whatsapp on a Laptop - WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging applications. Even in filling out the identity form, the WhatsApp number is the number that must be included.
In addition, WhatsApp is very easy to use, WhatsApp has many features that users can take advantage of. One of them is that it can be opened via a laptop or PC using WhatsApp Web.
But among the many types of chat applications, WhatsApp is a chat application with the largest number of users to date.
|How to Easily Use Whatsapp on a Laptop|
WhatsApp is an instant messaging application and was founded on February 24, 2009, by two former Yahoo employees named Jam Koum and Brian Acton. The initial appearance of this application was financed with a capital of about $ 400,000.
At the time of its initial appearance this application was aimed at iPhone users only, over time, this application is also available in Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Android, and Symbian versions.
Until finally at this time the WhatsApp application users were ranked first in the instant messaging application in the world.
Believing in the enormous potential that WhatsApp has, Facebook dared to spend $19 billion to buy WhatsApp. Not only that, but Facebook has also purchased photo and video sharing applications from Instagram.
In recent years WhatsApp has 2 different versions, the version outside the WhatsApp Mod which was released unofficially. The versions in question are the regular WhatsApp version and the business WhatsApp version.
WhatsApp business was created to target businesses ranging from the SME class to companies. There are several differences between the two types of WhatsApp, including:
- Judging from the different logos, for business WhatsApp using the letter B logo and the regular WhatsApp logo is just a phone icon.
- WhatsApp business can add office name, phone number, address, and opening hours.
- Can have a category that suits the business.
- WhatsApp business can reply to messages automatically.
- Has a label feature to distinguish incoming messages.
How to Easily Use Whatsapp on a Laptop (QR Code)
To maximize the features of business WhatsApp, many people prefer to open WhatsApp with a computer or laptop. The reason is that it is more comfortable when typing and can see more broadly.
For those who work in customer service or who serve customers via chat, opening WhatsApp on a laptop is fast and easy.
For those who don't know, it's actually very easy. The following will provide a guide on how to open WhatsApp on a laptop easily and quickly.
- Make sure your laptop and smartphone are connected to the internet.
- Write in the URL of the browser that we use on whatsapp.com and ok.
- If the display appears, click on the WhatsApp website.
- After that, the WhatsApp code display will appear in the browser, please scan the code by opening the WhatsApp application, then click in the top corner of the 3 dots mark, then select WhatsApp Web.
- The smartphone will automatically enter scan mode, please point to the WhatsApp Web barcode earlier.
- If true will go directly to WhatsApp Web.
How to Exit WhatsApp From Laptop
So that it is not misused by others, when after using WhatsApp Web make sure it is logged out or logged out. The method is quite easy, here are the steps below:
- Please open the WhatsApp application on the smartphone.
- Then please click on the three dots icon at the top.
- Select WhatsApp Web, when clicked, the last logged-in browser will appear. Click on Log Out From All Devices.
- In addition, you can also log out by clicking the three-dot icon, then scroll down and select Log Out.
- Please check WhatsApp Web to make sure it has exited the application.
How to open WhatsApp on a laptop without a QR code
- The first is to open the WhatsApp Web application on your laptop or PC.
- Then open WhatsApp on your cellphone, after that scan the barcode as usual.
- When logging in to WhatsApp Web, don't forget to check the box in the screen Keep me Signed in. The command is Keep me Signed in intended so that you don't have to log in repeatedly when you want to use WhatsApp Web.
- If you have entered WhatsApp Web by checking the command to stay in, then for the next one, we can log in to WhatsApp Web without having to scan the code again.
How to Install 2 WhatsApp on Laptop
To open multiple WhatsApp accounts on a laptop without additional applications. We can use browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Chrome. All you need to do is add several different profiles for each account you want to open. Here are the steps:
- Open Google Chrome > Setting > Manage Other People > Add Person
The first step we do is create some profiles that match the number of I WhatsApp to open. The trick is to go to the settings menu then select manage other people and click the Add person button.
- Add New Profile
After clicking the Add Person button. A new window will appear to add a profile. Name Me WhatsApp-1 > Select Icon > Check on Create a Desktop shortcut for this user > Click Add .
- Add a few more Profiles as needed
The number of chrome profiles can be made according to your needs, if you only need to open 2 or 3 wa accounts then create 2 or 3 profiles. Name them sequentially to make them easier to organize.
- Login WhatsApp Account on each Chrome browser profile
After you have finished creating a profile according to your needs. Later on, the desktop will appear shortcuts in each profile. Open them one by one and log in using your WhatsApp account. The login method is the same as usual by accessing the page https://web.whatsapp.com/
- Don't clear Cache so you don't have to log in repeatedly every time you open WhatsApp Web
When finished using WhatsApp in each chrome profile, just press the close button, don't log out or clear the cache. This is so that we can open WhatsApp Web without being scanned the barcode repeatedly.
How to Open WhatsApp Business on a Laptop?
- Open the WhatsApp site on the web.whatsapp.com
- Prepare your android phone and open the WhatsApp application, then click on the three-dot image.
- After that click the WhatsApp web menu menu
- Scan the QR code on the cellphone to the code on the laptop
- Done, WhatsApp will move from smartphone to laptop.
How to Download WhatsApp App on Laptop
- Open the browser on the laptop
- Visit the website at whatsapp.com/download/ and select download for windows, there are 64-bit and 32-bit versions available. Choose according to the windows that we use.
- Wait until the download process is complete. Then right-click on the file and select Run as Administrator.
- After the installation process is complete, look for the WhatsApp application on the laptop.
- The next step, sync the WhatsApp account on the laptop. The trick is to open WhatsApp on your phone and select settings > WhatsApp web or laptop. Then bring the phone closer to the laptop screen to scan the QR code on the WhatsApp laptop.
- If the synchronization process is successful, then you can already use the WhatsApp application on your laptop.
Hopefully, this article How to Easily Use Whatsapp on a Laptop can be useful for all of us. If there is a word error, please forgive.
Post a Comment