How to Easily Use Whatsapp on a Laptop
How to Easily Use Whatsapp on a Laptop - WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging applications. Even in filling out the identity form, the WhatsApp number is the number that must be included.
In addition, WhatsApp is very easy to use, WhatsApp has many features that users can take advantage of. One of them is that it can be opened via a laptop or PC using WhatsApp Web.
But among the many types of chat applications, WhatsApp is a chat application with the largest number of users to date.
|How to Easily Use Whatsapp on a Laptop
- Judging from the different logos, for business WhatsApp using the letter B logo and the regular WhatsApp logo is just a phone icon.
- WhatsApp business can add office name, phone number, address, and opening hours.
- Can have a category that suits the business.
- WhatsApp business can reply to messages automatically.
- Has a label feature to distinguish incoming messages.
How to Easily Use Whatsapp on a Laptop (QR Code)
- Make sure your laptop and smartphone are connected to the internet.
- Write in the URL of the browser that we use on whatsapp.com and ok.
- If the display appears, click on the WhatsApp website.
- After that, the WhatsApp code display will appear in the browser, please scan the code by opening the WhatsApp application, then click in the top corner of the 3 dots mark, then select WhatsApp Web.
- The smartphone will automatically enter scan mode, please point to the WhatsApp Web barcode earlier.
- If true will go directly to WhatsApp Web.
How to Exit WhatsApp From Laptop
- Please open the WhatsApp application on the smartphone.
- Then please click on the three dots icon at the top.
- Select WhatsApp Web, when clicked, the last logged-in browser will appear. Click on Log Out From All Devices.
- In addition, you can also log out by clicking the three-dot icon, then scroll down and select Log Out.
- Please check WhatsApp Web to make sure it has exited the application.
How to open WhatsApp on a laptop without a QR code
- The first is to open the WhatsApp Web application on your laptop or PC.
- Then open WhatsApp on your cellphone, after that scan the barcode as usual.
- When logging in to WhatsApp Web, don't forget to check the box in the screen Keep me Signed in. The command is Keep me Signed in intended so that you don't have to log in repeatedly when you want to use WhatsApp Web.
- If you have entered WhatsApp Web by checking the command to stay in, then for the next one, we can log in to WhatsApp Web without having to scan the code again.
How to Install 2 WhatsApp on Laptop
- Open Google Chrome > Setting > Manage Other People > Add Person
- Add New Profile
- Add a few more Profiles as needed
- Login WhatsApp Account on each Chrome browser profile
- Don't clear Cache so you don't have to log in repeatedly every time you open WhatsApp Web
How to Open WhatsApp Business on a Laptop?
- Open the WhatsApp site on the web.whatsapp.com
- Prepare your android phone and open the WhatsApp application, then click on the three-dot image.
- After that click the WhatsApp web menu menu
- Scan the QR code on the cellphone to the code on the laptop
- Done, WhatsApp will move from smartphone to laptop.
How to Download WhatsApp App on Laptop
- Open the browser on the laptop
- Visit the website at whatsapp.com/download/ and select download for windows, there are 64-bit and 32-bit versions available. Choose according to the windows that we use.
- Wait until the download process is complete. Then right-click on the file and select Run as Administrator.
- After the installation process is complete, look for the WhatsApp application on the laptop.
- The next step, sync the WhatsApp account on the laptop. The trick is to open WhatsApp on your phone and select settings > WhatsApp web or laptop. Then bring the phone closer to the laptop screen to scan the QR code on the WhatsApp laptop.
- If the synchronization process is successful, then you can already use the WhatsApp application on your laptop.